Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gearing up for LA!

Less than a week now! I leave next Thursday morning... very early. Not looking forward to that so much, but I am getting real excited about the trip itself. Mom has been sewing, sewing, sewing trying to get all the products made that we'll need. It's quite a bit of stuff. Plus all the orders we've been filling in the meantime - we've been pretty busy!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm heading to Los Angeles next week for The Silver Spoon's Celebrity Dog & Baby Buffet. It's an event where stars of all kinds bring their pups and kids of all ages to pick up goodies from vendors like us! We're going to be handing out our Organic Lunch Bag Sets and our Organic Sandwich and Snack Sets to all the lucky guests!


The event is held on Friday and Saturday, May 7&8. Joining me in LA will be my very good friend, Jonathan. This is not his first OrganiLuxe event, either! He's a tremendous person to have around, and he really loves our business and our products. Mom will be staying home with the kiddos - someone has to... plus she says these kinds of events aren't really her thing, lol.

We're just really excited to be involved. There is a lot of opportunity for some great media coverage there, so keep your fingers crossed for us! I'll keep you all updated!

4 comments:

  1. HOW AWESOME!!!! So excited for you!!!! ;) Have fun (and a safe trip)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wave hello to my brother for me as you fly in! :) Have fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you! I am enjoying my sandwich bags by the way. I may have to request a special order soon though. I make really BIG sandwiches....perhaps an idea for the ones designed for men you had mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. iGawd=Ian W...sorry, not sure when that moniker was created...

    ReplyDelete